- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
IT - OTHER
SA, AdelaidePosted on 02.10.2017
3 Month Contract Opportunity
Adelaide City Location
- You will design, code, test, correct and document large and/or complex programs from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well engineered result.
- A background in .Net, Pascal, Visual Basic
- Knowledge across a broad range of programming languages is considered advantageous
- Willingness to learn new development environments
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team
- Good communication skills
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Solomon in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 9906, quoting Ref No. 5A/10382.
Hudson is a leading talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Our expert team and proprietary tools provide you with unique insights and services that help you maximise your success. Across 20 countries, we deliver a range of recruitment, talent management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions to get you and your business where you want to be.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials