- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
CA ITCM / ITCA Engineer
- CBD location
- Large Information Technology Service Provider
- Challenging situation and environment.
Fantastic Job Opportunity for Experienced CA ITCM / ITCA tools expert with some hands-on knowledge of DM scripting.
Job opportunity with one of the large IT service provider, Looking for Candidates experience in ITCA tools expert with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.
- Plan, implement and manage systems initiatives with IT and customer teams
- Candidate must be able to communicate technical issues in terms that many audiences can understand (communications to customer)
- Provide updates and status to customers
- Should be able to work in challenging situation and environment.
- Should be able to deliver the project in agreed time line.
- At least 3 years of experience of CA ITCM / ITCA;
- Architectural knowledge of ITCM / ITCA;
- Hands on experience in ITCM / ITCA Implementation, Administration, Customization, and Configuration;
- Familiar with ITCM / ITCA Patch Management, Zero Touch OS deployment, and end to end testing;
- Familiar with creating configuration policies in CA ITCM / ITCA;
- Preferred expertise in DMScript with other Scripting languages a plus;
- Solid troubleshooting skills in ITCM / ITCA;
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools like CA Spectrum, UIM, and CA Performance Management preferred;
- Good knowledge of AD, Networking, Clustering and High Availability technologies;
- Plan, implement and manage systems initiatives with IT and customer teams;
- Good communication skills on status reports and any technical issues to management and customers;
- Proven project delivery experience in agreed time frame;
- Worked in a highly distributed environment well regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200164102.
Reference Number: 200164102_3
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga- +61294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: +61294645710
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials