- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Junior Software Developer - SAS
- Non-ongoing role to 30 June 2017
- Based in North Canberra
- Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
Software development experience required for a junior role with one of Paxus' government clients.
Paxus' government client is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join their SAS development team. This is a junior role for someone who would like to develop their skills is the SAS space.
Duties will include:
- Develop code to the departments standard
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- MarketMap Analytic Language, SAS, VBA, Excel, 3/4GL (Desirable)
- Knowledge across a range of programming languages and willingness to learn new development environments is advantageous
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Good communication skills
Reference Number: 200165121_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials