- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Senior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage Specialist
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Storage Projects
- Dynamic Team Environment - Close to Public Transport
Currently looking for a Senior Storage System Engineer for a wide program of work, Spectrum Scale, Tivoli Storage Manager,HiCommand Suite, Ultimo
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Storage System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Senior Storage System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The successful candidate will be a Tivoli Storage Manager expert who has worked in a government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- Provisioning of day-to-day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- Provide consultation to clients on infrastructure related issues relating to business applications
- Ensure that all project work is implemented in compliance with the relevant documented policies, including architectural and security standards.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Atleast 5 years' experience in the implementation, management and support of enterprise storage hardware and backup solutions
- Strong expeirence in Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Strong experience in Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM AND HSM)
- IBM General Parallel File System/ Spectrum Scale
- HiCommand Suit
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165008.
Reference Number: 200165008_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials