- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Group Director Information Services
- Experienced IT Leader
- Transformational Digital Leadership
- Large not for profit Health Care Provider
St John of God Health Care (SJGHC) is a Ministry of the Catholic Church and one of Australia's largest not for profit health care providers, with 17 hospitals, home nursing and social outreach services throughout Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
SJGHC is seeking a visionary and experienced IT leader to lead, develop and execute the organisation's transformational IT agenda including through a digital strategy that will transform the ability of SJGHC to deliver its world class health care.
Reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer, you will lead a multi-skilled team and work closely with the leadership of SJGHC to deliver applications, infrastructure and IT services which will align with the organisation's strategic priorities.
The successful candidate will have a track record of transformational digital
leadership within a complex organisational structure focused on developing and implementing IT strategic and operational plans which are aligned with performance objectives.
You will be highly engaged with the evolving technological landscape and across potential, best practice models. You will have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills as well as an inclusive leadership style that will enable you to strongly lead the Mission and role model the values.
How to Apply?
For a confidential discussion please contact Lloyd Smith or Jennifer Grove on +61 8 9322 0888, 0438 066 013 (Jennifer) or 0409 440 901 (Lloyd) or at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply to email@example.com quoting ref CIO13565.
Contact Name: Jennifer Grove
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials