- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Digital Communications Manager
- Great remuneration
- Sought after working location, Sydney CBD
- Impacting digital strategy
A fantastic role for a talented Digital Communications Manager to join this substantial government department, Sydney CDB, initial 3-month contract.
A fantastic role for a talented and driven Digital Communications Manager to join this substantial government department, based in Sydney CDB. The position is an initial 3-month contract, with high potential to extend long term for the right candidate.
What you will be doing
Manage digital channel strategy with a range of services, facilitating communication over multidisciplinary teams
Driving digital project operations across the department including management of staff, budgets and the implementation of strategic developments
Provide strategic guidance for the organisation's key operational requirements
Identify and implement best practice for digital communication between staff and clients
Provide advice and monitor alignment of the ongoing digital program of work and ITC strategy
Lead the digital channel team to deliver best performance driving adoption and deliver the channel platform capability
The ideal candidate will have
Previous experience in a senior government sector role within digital communications
Previous proven experience in the development of digital communication strategies at enterprise level
Well versed with digital strategy, understanding of digital design, production and service delivery
Excellent communication skills
Extensive experience in project delivery
Proven management skills over multidisciplinary teams
Ability to deliver new digital initiatives
This position is looking to move quickly, to avoid disappointment apply today.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200164960.
Reference Number: 200164960_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials