- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Fullstack .Net Developer
- Surfing at lunch time
- Location- Northern Beaches
- Cutting edge technology
Fantastic Job Opportunity for an experience .Net Developers to work for a large program.
Great opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join the award winning organization. You will join a solid technical team supporting 5000 online transactions.
Work Location: Warriewood
In order to be considered for this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent .NET (Framework 4+, C#, ASP.NET MVC 4/5) Skills
- Excellent experience in EF 4, 5 and 6
- Strong SQL 2014, LINQ Experience
- Excellent API integration and data transformation skills.
- Working knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Working knowledge of JIRA or similar issue tracking systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of New Relic, MVC 4, 5 and 6, EF 4,5,6 and 7 technologies and configurations.
- Passionate about technology, Big Data, and online retail
- Strong understanding of AWS Products and Application Architecture for Scale
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive a call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200164948.
Reference Number: 200164948_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga- +61294645710 (email@example.com)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: )
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials