- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Senior Database Administrator
Global Award Winning Organisation
Inner City Location
Reporting to the Global Head of a large International award winning organisation you will be a Senior Database Administrator responsible for the APAC region. You will be energetic, engaging and looking to take that next step in your career where you can lead by example. Being a newly created position within the team you will need to be an expert in Oracle and Microsoft Databases having worked for large enterprise organisations.
- Database schema creation and management
- Database migrations and upgrades, performance management, tuning, tracking
- Ensuring data integrity and availability
- Database licensing and security, management, monitoring and maintenance
- Database health, integrity and space, including database backup and recovery
- Capacity planning and reporting
- Oracle DB (10g, 11g, 12c) primarily on Linux and some on Windows
- Microsoft SQL (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Windows Clustering, Log Shipping, SQL Always On
- Oracle RAC, Data Guard, Active Data Guard, Golden Gate
- Oracle DBA and (MS) SQL certifications preferred
In return you will be given the opportunity to work with an organisation that provides training and career advancement opportunities. If you like the sound of this opportunity, then submit your application using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Webber in our Melbourne office on (03) 9623 6786. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Suitable candidates will be contacted to arrange interviews.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials