- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Business Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)
Organisation Wide Projects
6 Month Engagement with Possible Extension
As an Australian leader in the not-for-profit sector, this multi-service organisation views service delivery as the key to their operation.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders including Operations, IT, Finance and Human Resource teams to undertake data analysis, requirements analysis, specification, design, development, implementation and transition of manual systems to commercial applications. You will review and analyse current service delivery models, intentions and processes in order to assess fit for migration to a shared services platform as well as work across other business and program activities.
You will take ownership to work with process owners across the business to determine current processes, identify improvements and enable technical experts to develop technologies that meet the business requirements.
What will I do
- Undertake high quality requirements elicitation and gap analysis for ICT support to business processes
- Use excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work productively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Design, schedule, facilitate and report on workshop activities
- Work within a project management framework and achieve high levels of time and task management
- Produce high quality draft reports covering both business and technical issues
- Evaluate functional workflow structures and business processes
- Green or black belt for six sigma process review across our business processes and system functions.
- Manage relationships with vendors as well as internal stakeholder expectations
- Confident leadership skills and the ability to manage change
What will I bring
- Experience with facilitation of workshops, gathering requirements, Process Mapping , Process Reengineering, solution design and data analysis
- Display an understanding of roles and functions of major IT systems, such as HRIS, CRM, ERP, Workflow, etc
- Ability to design and prototype processes, workflows and system solutions within the corporate systems test environments
- Advanced Visio, Work and Excel Skills
- Continuous improvement and proactive issue resolution, ensuring that solutions meet the demands of the business and clients.
- Preparation of documentation including, functional and technical specifications, quality assurance, user guides and workflow charts
- The ability to negotiate and persuade technical and non-technical staff and build relationships and trust across the organisation
This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive culture and team in a rapidly growing business.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224 quoting Ref 2R/07386
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials