- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
User Experience Designer - Part time - Short contract
- 12 weeks for 3 days a week - potential extension
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be considered.
Our large Federal Government client is seeking a User Experience Designer to join the team for 12 weeks for 3 days a week.
------ 12 week contract 3 days per week ------
Our large Federal Government client is seeking a User Experience Designer to join the team for a 12 week contract 3 days per week.
This role will be to assist the team in delivering a clean, consistent, adaptable, easy registration and log on user experience that meets the needs of our different providers.
Analysis and Design
- Work with the team to design and capture the desired end-to-end user experience.
- Work with the business analyst to understand existing user personas and analysis artefacts - enhancing these as required
- Facilitate end-to-end user experience design workshops with the product owner, core team, reference groups and end user groups to collect design requirements and define user scenarios & story boards
- Provide expert advice and recommendations regarding user experience and accessibility, feeding this into the design process.
- Work with the IT team lead to understand any system constraints and factor this into the design
- Create design prototypes and facilitate review sessions with the product owner, core team, reference groups and end user groups to validate.
- Work with the back-end developers to embed the design into implementation.
- Work with the communications and change manager to assist with the development of broader communication and change planning.
- Conduct usability tests with the designated testing group to collect usability improvement requirements
Skills and knowledge:
- Facilitation skills
- User Experience design skills
- Communication skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
Reference Number: 200164765_1
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials