- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Implementation Business Partner - Business Modernisation
Identifying, developing and implementing risk mitigation tactics
Coordinating high level analysis of the current organisational status
Implementing change strategies with tight timeframes
My Client, a well respected and massive government institution, are looking for a Business parter responsible for providing expert advice, support and coaching specifically aligned to the implementation of new organisational structures and operating models. This includes the completion of impact assessments, consultation, change and communication plans.
Key Accoutabilities Include:
- Support the development and implementation of change management strategies and plans that minimise resistance, the impact to business performance and the customer experience.
- Partner with stakeholders in managing the workforce impact of transformational change to ensure business continuity by supporting managers and staff through change processes and identifying mitigation strategies to limit industrial impact.
- Assist Managers with the application of approved change frameworks and strategies to facilitate the efficient management and support of related activities, considering the impact on business, impacted staff and other stakeholders.
- Provide high level support and advice through the implementation of appropriate strategies for the design, development, delivery and management of communication including related documentation.
- Lead change management activities on a specific program, through implementation of strategies and solutions for consultation, communication, placement and staff support.
This is a great opportunity to come on board a institution going through unprecedented change and manage a whole host of change strategies, in a long term contract.
Please include an updated CV in your reply / Send directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org**
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials