- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Large Transformation Program - Complex stakeholder matrix
CBD location - Close to public transport
Our client is a large Financial Services firm who pride themselves in staying ahead of the curve in terms of wealth management products, and the way in which they help their customers reach their goals. They have the immediate need for a Senior Project Manager who has delivered end to end business programs, ideally within the wealth advice business area.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years project management experience within the financial services industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage all levels of stakeholders. An operations background is highly regarded.
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills, demonstrating ability to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, ensure project is aligned to business objectives and negotiate trade-offs between business need and project do-ability.
- Strong team leadership and ability to instill a vision for the project, creating a motivating environment and building a team culture with focus on ownership, delivery and collaboration across business and IT
- Ability to lead a diverse and distributed team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to accommodate different audiences using the most effective channels
- Ability to manage organisational politics, understand sources of conflict, ensure conflicts of interest are managed properly, facilitate resolution and successfully broker consensus
- Strong business judgement, ability to operate with ambiguous, unclear information
If the above sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org , and quote job number 2B/58239
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials