- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Front End Developer
Work and play in the sunny Gold Coast using the latest technology and frameworks
Permanent role for talented, ambitious UI Developer
Join a welcoming team with innovative and high performing culture
Front End Developer
Are you searching for a role which will help you develop new skills and build your career?
Want to be rewarded with great employee benefits with a fun and vibrant office on the sunny Gold Coast?
Our client is looking for the next talented UI Developer to join their team in the Gold Coast. As there are new and exciting endeavours in the works, the business is looking for someone who can collaborate with other accomplished individuals within the development team to design business critical systems.
You will be involved in the whole life cycle of the project - from the design and programming (in .NET technologies), to testing and deployment.
If you offer technical skills in:
- C# .Net
- SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with Angular and Single Page Architecture (SPA) or other front end technologies.
- Web API and JSON - at least be able to consume them.
- Experience working with enterprise applications with 24/7 availability.
- The ability and desire to write clean, maintainable code with unit tests. Our developers love what they do, we expect you to as well.
- Other Front end technologies
- Experience with Git, GitFlow and branching models
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment eg. Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- Tertiary qualification in a Computer Science related discipline
- A genuine interest and desire to create great systems.
- A vibrant, working culture
- Exciting employee discounts and incentives
- Supportive training programs to upskill and build your career
- Fun social events and team building functions
- Fantastic network of clients
Desirable experience & skills or the passion and drive to learn them:
You will be rewarded with:
Like what you have read so far and want to learn more?
Call Shehana Sicinski on 07 3258 8342 for a confidential discussion on this role and several others we are currently recruiting. We are sure to have the next career move for you.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials