- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Initial contract to start ASAP through until 31st October 2017 paying $88/hr
Brisbane CBD Location | Impact analysis | Maintenance of OCM logs
Experience Change Analyst required for technology refreshes and capability impro
Our client, a large complex government agency, are currently seeking a Change Analyst to work with a Project Manager to manage the organisational change required to ensure smooth transition of several technology refreshes and capability improvements.
- an upgrade to the Office 2016/Office 365 productivity suite
- an upgrade from Window 8.1 to Windows 10 to ensure HPW have access to the latest hardware devices
- HP Records manager upgrade
- Migration of Mail and Enterprise Vault archives to Office 365 for the agency's business areas
- A broadening of the Microsoft Azure hosting arrangements for the agency's business areas
- Implementation of Data Leakage Prevention technology
- Working closely with team members to formulate and deliver effective and timely messages and communications to a wide range of stakeholders across the department.
- Manage the execution of organisational change management and communication and engagement plans
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and information sessions to raise stakeholder awareness and commitment to the organisational change
- Support the Impact Analysis work with each affected stakeholder site - providing analytical support to validate the enterprise wide impact assessment with each local site, contributing to the development and proactive monitoring of local action plans to ensure all impacts are addressed to align with solution implementation
- Maintenance of OCM logs to ensure completeness, accuracy and currency, with focus on communications, risks, key messages, FAQs, etc
- Demonstrated change management experience, particularly in technology refreshes and Microsoft Windows and productivity suite upgrades.
- A creative and dynamic approach with an understanding of the various project and change methods & tools - and the ability to apply them in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record across implementation of new ICT systems as well as implementing business change
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to develop and maintain sound relationships
Roles and responsibilities include;
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17212. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials