- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Senior Business Analyst - Risk & Compliance
Take ownership of a Risk & Compliance workstream and ERM implementation
Enterprise wide project in ASX Gaming company with senior stakeholder exposure
$700 + to $800 + per day | CBD Location | 6 Month Contract
This role reports into the Manager - Strategic Initiatives. It sits in a program designing and implementing an enterprise Risk & Compliance operating model. This includes the implementation of an ERM system. Responsibilities include:
- Running business requirements gathering workshops to understand the requirements of future state processes and support the successful implementation of the ERM
- Mapping current state processes and information flows and designing future state operating models and processes
- Development of process collateral as needed, including policies, procedures, governance documents, etc
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Previous experience in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Experience working on Risk/Compliance projects is highly desirable
- Exposure to Agile
- Strong documentation and process mapping skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
To be considered for this role you will need:
This is a 6 month contract role offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work on an interesting Risk & Compliance project in the Gaming industry. This is market relevant experience in and industry that is set to grow in 2017. A competitive daily rate is offered.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!