- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
Technical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRM
$1K Per Day
6 Month Contract
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Solutions Architect to play a leading role on a key public sector project in the implementation of a Dynamics CRM Enterprise Solution. Working alongside vendors the Technical Solutions Architect will be tasked with providing technology leadership to the program team.
- Analysis of current and new solutions architecture
- Review detailed vendor proposals and ensure alignment with business proposals
- Architect end to end solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, TIM and Dynamics GP
- Develop high level project work plans
- Document technical/solution architecture for enterprise CRM/XRM implementation
- Map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect and designing technical solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proven experience with Public Facing Portal deployment in Dynamics CRM Projects
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Online
- Strong hands-on experience in Dynamics CRM customisation, configuration, CRM plug-ins and CRM Workflows
- Experience in Dynamics CRM Integration with TRIM, SharePoint, ERP System and HR System
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Aussie workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels