- 6 Month contract with view to extend
- Living Away From Home Allowance Provided
- Large National Organisation
Great opportunity for a Business/Process Analyst to join huge organisation in the picturesque setting of Port Macquarie on an initial 6 month contract
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to deliver process mapping, documentation analysis and requirement gathering for current and new projects/programs within the organisation.
This role is located in the beautiful region of Port Macquarie for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. Living Away from Home Allowance will also be available for candidates who can temporarily relocate.
- Process re-engineering & documentation
- Requirements gathering
- Workshop logistics
- Process Mapping
- BAU procedure documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability in business, process and technical writing
- Able to work in both autonomous and team environments
- Exceptional process documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the utilities industry (Highly Desirable)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200164388.
Reference Number: 200164388_2
Contact Details: George Davies- 02 9464 5955
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: George Davies
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5955
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion