- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- Contract to June 2017 with potential extensions.
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Seeking a strong JDeveloper for a Federal Government Agency. Must be strong with JBOSS, Oracle, Java, Apache, JDBC, JDeveloper tools
Seeking a strong JDeveloper to join a medium sized Federal Government Agency on a contract to June 2017.
The skill set of the Developer is;
- Broad exposure to Java development platforms. A strong knowledge of products across the JAVA suite, in particular Oracle's JDeveloper
- "Hands On" experience in the design of Solution Technology and Deployment Architectures and Environment Configuration experience
Java skills - Essential
- Ability to analyse existing code
- Knowledge of JBoss
Knowledge of Oracle
Familiar with Agile development techniques
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology
- Over 6 years software development experience
- Knowledge of patterns and coding templates
- Expert knowledge of:
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Web applications Servlets and JSP
- Web/Application servers - JBoss, Apache JDBC (Oracle)
- Java packaging (JAR, WAR)
- Development tools:
- Source control (SVN)
- Continuous integration (CruiseControl)
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Good coding practices
- Knowledge of software architecture for critical systems
- Knowledge of system performance optimisation
- Knowledge of software testing practices
- Additional preferable skills Web services
- Good combination skills, written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment both with minimum supervision
Must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Stephanie Garrard on 02 61519202. Please quote our job reference number: 200163714.
Reference Number: 200163714_1
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany