- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- Enterprise-wide agile transformation
- Eastern suburbs location
- Initial 12 month contract
Experienced Scrum Master to lead high performing team and coach them through an enterprise wide agile transformation
Opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master who has been through agile transformation across a number of organisations - join a high performing delivery team and drive agile delivery - these opportunities don't come around often!
To be considered you will have:
- Proven scrum/ iteration management experience
- Demonstrated agile/scrum implementation in a range of environments
- Hands on experience in organisations going through agile transformation
- Ability to drive & build momentum of already agile environments
- Strong collaboration skills and passion to inspire others
- Experience working in high performing agile delivery teams
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Coaching and training skills advantageous
Your responsibilities will include:
- Embracing agile to accelerate adoption & discovery for newly formed teams
- Driving a vibrant, high performing & collaborative team culture
- Leading the adoption of agile & driving continuous improvement
- Developing delivery roadmap & release strategy
- Stakeholder management
- Working with project teams to meet daily & sprint goals
- Acting as scrum master across multiple scrum teams
- Coordinating solution implementation & delivery with other scrum masters and project leaders
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to rolling out agile frameworks built & supported enterprise-wide
- Opportunity to surround yourself by a strong agile community
- Work with likeminded people who are focussed on getting value out of agile
- Fantastic company culture
- Small company feel under the support of a large well known Australian brand
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200164387.
Reference Number: 200164387_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany