Service Desk Analyst
3 Month Contract With View to Extend
Inner East Suburb
Must have experience working in a Phone Based role
Working across Victoria, our client is a statutory authority within the Victorian State Government. Due to an employee gaining another opportunity internally, they currently require a Service Desk Analyst for an immediate 3 month contract.
The primary purpose of the position of the Service Desk Analyst will be to provide First level IT support and also support the Property Services and Facilities management.
- Provide direct customer support via phone, email, instant messaging or any defined Service Centre communication method.
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of all incidents and service requests.
- Provide recording, ownership, monitoring, tracking, communication and closure of incidents and service requests.
- Analyse incidents and service requests for correct prioritisation, classification and initial support requirements.
- Escalate complex, difficult, contentious or politically sensitive incidents and service requests as necessary per established escalation policies.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by the service desk manager.
- Act as a role model and embody the organisation's values in all day-to-day activity.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, including a personable and professional phone manner and the ability to explain technical issues using non-technical language.
- Experience working in and ITIL environment
- Proven experience using an ITSM tool (eg. Remedy, Service Now, HP overview)
- Demonstrated experience working with SAP
- Demonstrated experience deploying and setting up Apple devices. ( IPads and IPhones)
- Experience working in a complex service desk environment, with practical knowledge in providing comprehensive first level support for tools and applications such as Microsoft Office products, Citrix, printers, mobility, and IBM Notes is desirable.
- Knowledge of Active Directory is mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise multiple tasks to meet agreed Service Levels
This role represents a great chance to join our client on a 3 month contract with a possible view to extend.
To find out more about this role simply click "apply now" or call Nikki on 03 9623 6509 for a confidential chat.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion