- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
Web Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open source
- Great new program of work
- Demonstrate your open source expertise
- Highly regarded Digital Agency
Great opportunity for an experienced Web Architect/ Technical Lead to join a highly regarded Org.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Architect to join a highly regarded digital services agency. Working as part of a talented, multi - disciplinary digital team you will be building world class government digital services using modern open source tools and frameworks (Ruby, Python, Java)
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent development skills in one or more of Ruby, Python, Golang, Java
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks such as Rails, Django
- Experience building and running easy-to-use and reliable REST microservices with clearly defined usage contracts that users love
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture an enormous plus (contributions beyond code are highly valued).
- Strong experience working in agile environments
- Research and weigh up competing technology choices and make informed decisions based on user needs, with a preference for open source technology
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Web Architect/Technical Lead to join a fabulous Digital team and demonstrate their Open source tools expertise.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sara Latham on 02 9464 5507. Please quote our job reference number: 200164347.
Reference Number: 200164347_4
Contact Details: Sara Latham - 0294645507
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sara Latham
Contact Phone: 0294645507
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Aussie workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels