- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Regional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choice
Highly sought position
True leadership/mentoring role
Telco, PABX and ICT experience is essential
This is your opportunity to step into a key role for a well respected, well established player in the Telecommunications and technology space. This business has strategic alignments with some of the largest players in the Telco/IT landscape here in Australia. As such they have a number of territory offices set up across the country that both service walk in traffic and act as hubs for their outbound SMB BDMs.
This Regional Sales Manager role overseas the companies two key Sales Managers looking a Business Centers/territory each. On top of this you will be directly managing 3 - 4 outbound BDMs across the two sites.
This business has their finger on the pulse of both current and future technology and trends. Accordingly, they are looking for a dynamic leader who can not only lead teams but who is also an expert in their field and who is well across emerging trends/technology.
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire Sales leaders and Sales people across two key South East Queensland sites
- Plan, control and direct all activities across the assigned region
- Drive the achievement of sales actively. Regularly getting out to see clients with the outbound BDMs
- Manage annual sales forecasts, budgets and sales programs Develop and execute sales strategies, policies and procedures relating to marketing activities in the assigned regions
- Develop and execute sales strategies, policies and procedures relating to marketing activities in the assigned region
- Provide input and feedback on marketing activity
- Monitor expense budgets
- Review sales and customer service standards
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with strategic partners
- Manage performance of direct reports, providing coaching and support where needed but also managing under performance where required
- Actively monitor performance, conducting regular visits
- Demonstrated ability to show sales growth and success in a prior sales management roled
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management experience across a variety of levels
- Experience developing and managing profit and loss statements, budgets, KPIs and Sales figures
- Proven Sales Record
- A track record showcasing strong leadership and coaching capabilities
- Solid prior people leadership experience, preferably in a geographically dispersed environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver a high level of service and to maintain strong client relationships
- Ability and willingness to up skill in product knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- A good understanding of the telecommunications and technology landscape
- Prior experience as a successful IT/ Telco BDM
- A tertiary qualification in a Business related discipline
This is a role for a true leader who can coach and mentor their team to success. You have the advantage of stepping into a business that has a high performing who are still able to ensure that they keep the customers best interests to heart. They are looking for a strong yet down to earth leader who can act as a role model of the company's values.
As the market shifts, the companies future SMB sales force will need to be equipped to not only have Telco conversations, but will also be able to assist their clients with their broader ICT needs. This means that the ideal person for this role also has a solid understanding of IT and Telecommunications and their functions within business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
Preferably you will also have:
This is a significant role that will play an important part in this businesses ongoing success. You can expect to be well rewarded both financially and with recognition within the business. As the company continues to grow, future job opportunities will become available. This company has already grown to be one of the leaders in their space, now it's time for them to evolve to the next level.
If you believe that you have the above mentioned skills/experience and the role sounds like the challenge that you have been looking for, please apply now or feel free to contact me on 07 3258 8304
All conversations will be kept 100% confidential
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).