- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
$80K Per Annum + Super
Initial 12 month fixed term contract-With view to permanent
A fantastic career opportunity for an Automation Tester to join an exciting and forward thinking company who specialise in the Healthcare Solutions sector. Reporting to the CTO and working within a tight knit team, this is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in the automated testing of key applications and software. This opportunity is highly likely to lead to a permanent engagement.
- Writing and maintaining automated test cases and improvement of testing processes
- Functional verification of new or modified product features
- Integration testing between internal and 3 rd party systems
- Usability and User Acceptance Testing
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Test case design and execution
- Defect reporting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in automation testing in a Microsoft/.Net/Windows environment
- Knowledge of Windows automation tools would be an advantage
- Proven ability to set up automated testing frameworks for applications in Windows
- Strong experience with Selenium with .Net
- Experience with XPath, Jira and Jenkins
- Scripting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Automation Tester will be joining a market leading Healthcare Solutions company, providing the opportunity to make a lasting contribution to the provision of healthcare and also continue their professional development in a rewarding environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!