Back End Developer
- Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract
- Work across multiple projects in a multidisciplinary team
Government agency looking for a back end developer to assist with radical improvements to government information and services
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Back End Developer to join a national government agency, responsible for driving digital and ICT transformation programmes to make interactions with the government clear, simple and fast.
Using modern open source tools and frameworks, you will be working within an agile, multidisciplinary team to assist with the radical improvements of government information and services.
To be successful in this role you'll have the following skills and experience
- Development skills in Ruby, Python, Golang and/or Java
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as Rails and/or Django
- All round experience in frontend and backend development
- Experience working and contributing to open source projects and culture would be beneficial
- Ability to promote a positive culture and work across teams
- Ability to work at team, portfolio or programme level
- Some front end experience would be useful
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a talented Digital team where you will be given the opportunity to showcase your Ruby, Python, Golang or Java expertise.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ella Penny on 0294645571. Please quote our job reference number: 200164336.
Reference Number: 200164336_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion