- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
Project/ Operational Coordinator
- Initial 6 Month Contract with view to extend
- North Sydney Location
- National Organisation
Experienced Coordinator required for a National Telco organisation to support the GM and IT Competency team.
Fantastic opportunity now available for a Project/Delivery Coordinator to join one of Australia's Telco leaders on an initial 6 month contract based in North Sydney
This role will have a strong focus on the support of the financial management within the IT Competency team of the business.
There will be an even split between traditional group coordination and financial control (both project and operational)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contractor renewals and new on-boarding
- Manage OPEX Licence renewal process
- Project licence processing
- Statement of Work management through internal systems
- Headcount management and reporting
Financial Management Duties
- Project Forecasting/Project Costing Management
- Invoice approval and Receipting for CAPEX and OPEX funded work
- Manage monthly journal transfers to projects and other cost centres
- Manage monthly accrual process
- Manage resource capitalisation on projects
The ideal candidate will be competent within the financial space and be happy with the responsibilities of coordination and administrative tasks
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200164321.
Reference Number: 200164321_1
Contact Details: George Davies- 02 9464 5955
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: George Davies
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5955
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany