- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
Cloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous Integration
- 6 month initial contract with potential of extension
- CBD based
- Must have strong experience working in Cloud space across Financial Services
Seeking an Infra Architect for a 6 month initial contract for a market leading financial services organisation - cloud & storage expertise required!
Leading Financial Services organisation requires a Infrastructure Architect with a solid understanding of cloud platforms for a 6 month initial contract opportunity with potential of extension.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a very good understanding of the devops landscape to assist with defining the architecture for an effective consumption model for public/private/hybrid cloud implementation. As a result this would require a good understand of the CI/CD toolsets and mechanisms.
The deliverables of this positions include:
- Responsible for the provision of specialist architecture services to program related initiatives
- Analysis of applications hosting requirements and the provision of architectures and architecture strategies to ensure the success of the public, private and hybrid cloud service
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups with regards to the DevOps technologies and practices and provide architecture and guidance on the most effective approaches and solutions
- Make a key contribution in the development of the organisations public, private and hybrid cloud service architecture
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- 5 - 6 years' experience working as an Infrastructure Architect ideally within Banking or Financial Services - across Cloud technologies
- Must have a strong understanding of Continuous Intergration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD) toolsets
- Strong background working in cloud & storage domains essential!
- Strong understanding of Devops required
- Understanding and demonstrated application of at least one recognised Architecture Methodology or Framework; e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF
- Technical knowledge required includes:
- Proven applications and platform delivery capability across private and public cloud platforms, especially AWS and Azure
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant
- Experience in architecting solutions using container and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Vagrant, Marathon, Swarm
- Experience with containerization and resource management technologies Docker, Mesos
- Delivery capability across the enterprise virtualisation & machine management technologies such as vSphere, Hyper-V, Openstack, Fusion, vRealise Automation
- Understanding of current approaches to integration with application orchestration and monitoring technologies such as Cloudfoundery, Openshift, vRealise Orchestrator
- Must be able to context switch as you will be required to work across 2-3 initiatives at one time
- Must be able to work with strict deadlines & deliverables
- Self-motivated & forward thinking
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200163334.
Reference Number: 200163334_8
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Aussie workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels