- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
Business Solutions Specialist
- Experience with CRM
- Permanent Position
- Sydney CBD
Leading superannuation company looking for a Business Solutions Specialist to act as technical authority for Business Solutions on various projects
Leading Superannuation Company are looking for a Business Solutions Specialist who will be primarily responsible for identifying Business Solutions in order to deliver business transformation and strategic change.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Propose and recommend appropriate business solutions that align with the strategic initiatives and organisational technology framework
- Provide technical expertise for all business solution architecture and design activities in consultation with enterprise and solutions architects including external vendors ensuring alignment with enterprise architecture, standards and principles
- Drive projects in Information Systems in line with project methodology ensuring on budget, timely and quality delivery
- Partner with the business to perform need/gap analysis as needed and work systematically to address those needs
- Ensure services provided by the Business Solutions team are of utmost quality and delivered in line with agreed OLAs and SLAs
- Manage continuous improvements for all business solutions through the delivery of upgrades and enhanced business solution functionality including training and development for relevant staff and Business System Owners
- Define, implement and manage the change management and release management processes
- Build capability within the Business Solutions Team by providing active management of performance and development
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role providing Business Solutions and Project Management experience including ability to drive deliverables dealing with both internal and external vendors
- Great Customer Service
- Excellent CRM knowledge and preferably experience in Pivotal CRM
- Technical knowledge and ability to validate solutions with Vendors on a technical level
- Creative ability to gather business requirements and turn them into solutions
- Strong communication and vendor relationship management skills
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria click APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200164312.
Reference Number: 200164312_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany