- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Senior Murex Developer
- Permanent or Contract opportunity
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Melbourne location preferred, Sydney considered
Excellent opportunity to join a specialist team to continue your career as a Murex SME.
Our client is a well-established, large global financial institution. You will have exposure to an excellent combination of highly advanced technologists with great business side knowledge.
We are looking for an experienced Murex/Java Developer experienced in ESB, technologies such as Apache, Mule and or Camel. You will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery and maintenance of the organisation's Murex Risk Management platform. Other duties will involve test driven development, MxML Exchange workflow and interface as well as Murex integration.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages, such as Java, .Net or C++
- Advanced Murex development skills and experience in Murex Front Office Configuration would be ideal
- Good knowledge of Cash FX products and fixed income (Bonds, FX)
- Excellent Object orientated development, design patterns
- High attention to detail, a strong client focus, understanding of the full SDLC and the ability to analyse, design, develop and test is essential
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have experience in the above technologies, do not look further. This is permanent position but contractors can be considered. The role is flexible and can be based on site from either the Melbourne (preferred) or Sydney office.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jessica Vidinopoulos on 03 86804304. Please quote our job reference number: 200160677.
Reference Number: 200160677_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!