- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
ICT Strategy Consultant
- Exciting career opportunity
- 6 month Contract
- Parramatta Location
Leading government department is looking for an experienced Strategy Consultant to make a real different to business improvements
A leading government department is looking for an experienced Strategy Consultant to lead the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance
- Leading and managing a team to provide customer focussed services
- Facilitating strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management
- Working with key stakeholders to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business
- Providing plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven ability to direct the creation and review of an enterprise capability strategy to support the strategic requirements of the business and identify the business benefits of alternative strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development and oversight of a coordinated approach to the use of information, digital services and associated technology including corporate governance, policies and practices and overarching strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of stakeholder relationships, facilitating open communication, capturing and disseminating technical and business information.
If you are interested in the position and believe you meet the above criteria, press APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200164263.
Reference Number: 200164263_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany