Lead Software Engineer - Java
- Leadership and management experience required
- Java development background essential
- Join our clients leadership group and inspire through innovation
Brisbane Based - Permanent Opportunity - Through innovation, you will inspire Java Developers and Testers to deliver high quality secure software.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to secure. Join a well-established organisation based in the Brisbane CBD and help inspire a team of Java Developers and Testers to deliver high quality secure software. Our client hires only talented and inventive employees so why not join the leadership group and make a difference?
About the role:
- Apply your strong leadership and management skills to motivate and inspire a team of developers and testers
- Apply your diverse skills and strong technical experience to coach and mentor a technical team (Java Developers and Testers)
- Apply your Scrum knowledge to take a product feature from concept to production
Ideally, you will have come from a strong Java development background and be able to coach and mentor a technical team. You will need to have previous experience in the following:
- Java 7 / 8
- Spring 3
- Test automation (desirable)
- Scrum/Agile experience (desirable)
Our client is seeking a permanent Team Leader immediately.
Shortlisted candidates MUST be available for an interview and complete relevant testing immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Lee on 0733395620. Please quote our job reference number: 200163346.
Reference Number: 200163346_4
Contact Details: Amy Lee - 07 3339 5620
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Lee
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5620
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion