Junior Business Process Analyst Perm North Sydney
- Analysis, documentation, communication, stakeholder management skills required
- Tight knit team of 50, where relationship building is the name of the game
- Role based in North Sydney, close to shops and transport
This is an excellent opportunity to work across the entire company looking for operational business process improvements & managing them to completion
Do you have experience identifying and documenting business process improvements? Are you extremely self-motivated with a passion for getting things done? If the answer is yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you…
You will join a small tight knit team of 50 staff spread across Australia and New Zealand. Your role will actually be a blend of business analysis, technical analysis, project coordination and IT support coordination. The majority part of your role will be to identify process improvements and efficiencies within the internal environment, mostly centred around the Dynamics CRM system and Great Plains system that is at the core of the business.
You will work directly with the Head of Operations and with 2 Developers based in NZ, however you will work closely with all staff to drive efficiencies, so you must have strong documentation and communication skills to be able to operate effectively. You will be the go to point for all IT support queries, and coordinate whether they need to be escalated to the Developers or the IT Vendor. Note that this is the smaller part of your role, but entirely your responsibility and you must have strong relationship skills and be very organised.
You will join an established company, whose product is used by the majority of the ASX20 and FTSE100. In return they offer a competitive salary package and full training, with a strong focus on personal development. They have new offices in North Sydney, with a view of Sydney Harbour, an open plan office with sit down/stand up desks, Microsoft Surface tablets, high tech meeting rooms and collaborative work spaces. You will join a team that works closely together, has drinks on a Friday, BBQs monthly, and Annual Meetings on location around AUS/NZ.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years business process improvement experience
- Strong documentation skills including the ability to build business cases
- Strong communcation and negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi task with a 'can do' attitude
- Ideally a technical background either in IT Support or a Technology Degree
Reference Number: 200163749_3
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion