- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Process Business Analyst X 3
- Melbourne CBD
- Fantastic Large Employer
- Process BA contract opportunity
Process Business Analyst ( Business focused), 6 month contract, Melbourne CBD location, start NYE 2017 with a bang!
Process Business Analyst X 3 wanted for a 6 month contract with a Large reputed brand in Melbourne CBD. These roles are available in January 2017!
In this pivotal role you be required to analyse and problem solve to help define specific improvement opportunities around cycle time and information flow between organisations.
To be successful in securing this exciting post you will have a proven track record working as a Business Analyst with demonstrable experience in process improvement. You will have the skills and experience to deliver great process design as well as process documentation and have strong data collection and analytical skills. Previous experience working within a large complex environment as a Process Business Analyst would be a significant advantage.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Requirements workshops and interviews
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Other Documentation
- Assessing and developing business requirements and related analysis documents
- Analysis and development of functional specifications, and capability definitions of the As-Is and Future State
- Identify and document high level functional and non-functional requirements for in-scope processes
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst with at-least 4 years as a Process Business Analyst
- Demonstrated ability to undertake interviews and lead workshops with stakeholders to gather and analyse business processes and requirements
- High level stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Advanced MS product skills (inc. Word, Excel, Power point, Project & Visio)
Reference Number: 200163774_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!