- New Team
- Permanent Position
- Growing Company
Are you a Professional Project Scheduler looking for a Change or a new challenge then please read on!
Are you a Professional Project Scheduler looking for a change, or a new challenge then please read on!
This highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a professional Project Scheduler to work with the Project Managers to ensure that all projects are scheduled and resource in-line with the job guidelines.
The successful person will have essential experience in the following areas:
- Assist with the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of project schedules
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Project Managers to ensure that related strategies and methods are integrated within the project schedules
- Perform project schedule analysis activities
- Provide support to Project Managers with the day to day management of their respective schedules
- Maintain the project schedule baseline and report variances to Program Manager
- Perform schedule quality assurance activities
- Update and maintain program management schedules
- Produce weekly customer facing schedules as required
- Review project milestones and identify any anomalies or inconsistencies
- Work in conjunction with relevant project managers to understand current and emerging requirements to enable effective resource planning
- Assist in reviewing on a periodic basis the progress made to date against the program plan through earned value reporting
Demonstrated Experience Required:
- Experience and exposure to project management activities including the methods and principles associated with planning and schedule construction
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate and support project management applications
- Advanced communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of people and build positive relationships in an environment of change
This role will see you work as part of a large project team that will see you working across multiple products and client's business processes on high level strategic vendor related technology matters.
Our client is offering exceptional employee benefits such as Training & Development, Health & Fitness Benefits and the ability to work with like-minded technical professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200164154.
Reference Number: 200164154_1
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion