- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
IT Field Engineer
- Progression Opportunities
- CBD Location
- Broad Technologies
This technology giant is seeking an experienced IT Field Engineer with a broad skill set to join their talented team on a long-term basis.
IT Field Engineer
This technology giant is seeking an experienced Engineer with a broad skill set to join their talented team on a long-term basis.
- Vendor / Stakeholder Management
- Experience with Field Services Engineering on-site
- Prior experience being a billable resource on client site
- Ensure service quality through technical competence and attention to detail
Technologies the would be an advantage
- Windows Server (2008 / 2012)
- Microsoft Lync 2013
If you have the above skills please send through your resume to email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200163723.
Reference Number: 200163723_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany