Senior C++ Software Engineer
- 4 month initial contract in PERTH with strong potential for extension
- Work on an innovative application in the industry
- Work for a major player in the Mining industry
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new project and grow within an expert team and work on innovative applications.
Our well regarded Mining client is looking for a number of senior level C++ Software Engineers for an initial 4 month contract role, and if you are successful after this period, there is strong potential for an extension after this initial period.
- Several years proven commercial C/C++ experience
- Ideally C#/ .Net experience
- Any Resources sector experience would be highly regarded
- Proven C/C++ experience under the Windows operating system
- 3D software development experience
- Strong programming experience with DirectX, OpenGL, Unity 3D and other gaming/graphics technologies
Candidates from other states in Australia will also be considered.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200164169.
Reference Number: 200164169_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion