Service Delivery Manager - Enterprise
NV1 Clearance - Must have - Innovative Role
World Class Company
Call Amber 02 6229 1541
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that Defence gains maximum value from its investment in the client's products and services. This role will see the successful candidate located primarily with the customer in Canberra.
Key responsibilities will be:
- You will work alongside the customer's ICT software, IM, architecture, and operational areas to optimise the capability delivered via Adobe products and services.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the Department of Defence, working in partnership with the clients Federal Digital Government team.
- Address product and technical matters and manage to resolution in-house.
- Manage support issues that fall outside the acceptable parameters or require additional focus and manage the issue escalation via the clients defined support processes.
- Produce regular issue status reports and quarterly activity reports.
You will need:
- A Bachelor's degree in business or similar discipline.
- Great organisational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated exceptional customer and relationship management skills
- 5+ years of experience in the Web and/or ECMS technologies
- Prior account management experience with a vendor for a Defence or Government client
- Experience working in or with Defence's organisational environment.
- Experience with customer support in a software company.
- Project management experience.
- Consulting experience.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08509.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Australia's workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels