Applications Sales Executive
Product Based Organisation
Team Focused Environment
Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Digital & Technology space find the right match. Our client is a small but growing WA product development company that is servicing some of the most reputable organisations internationally. Looking to grow their team significantly in 2017 they are now looking for a driven Application Sales Executive to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is interested in joining a tight knit team with ambitions to grow. You will be a part of a high performing work culture where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
As the successful Application Sales Executive, you will be:
- Cold calling new clients to organize meetings
- Following up on inbound leads
- National and international travel
- Building relationship with new clients
- Presenting and demonstrating products to potential customers
- Maintain relationship with existing clients
- Background in Application Sales
- Proven success in new business development combined with the ability to manage an existing client base
- Excellent Communication skills - Written and Spoken
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- A hunger to sell and increase the customer base
- GIS Experience
- Previous experience working for a product based organisation
To be successful in the role, you will require:
The following would be highly regarded:
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on 08 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. 6B/17003
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion