- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
Open to Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens only
AWS and Puppet BASH/Shell
Media Industry/Fun Team/Great culture
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on new and exciting projects, as well as help shape the architecture of the infrastructure. You will implement and manage our infrastructure, develop internal tools and work to automate everything. As a Senior Engineer you will be expected to contribute to technical road maps, architecture and mentoring of junior staff when required. This position is critical as your core focus will be on the scalability, robustness and reliability of the online hosting environment.
- Ensure operational excellence in the automation of operations & support of technology platforms & infrastructure
- Maintain effective and standardised end-to-end operational support and processes for the Customers' services which includes definition of accountabilities
- Maintain the alignment of the Operations strategy
- Provide direction and accountability in delivery of automated services to to ensure customers are supported by robust, reliable, repeatable, and fit-for-purpose automated operational services and processes
- Strong commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer or Senior DevOps Engineer in a Unix environment
- Commercial experience with AWS and Puppet
- Strong scripting experience, BASH/Shell
- Passion - for the internet, open-source, computing, devices and quaking.
- Ability to analyze failures and identify root causes in conjunction with developers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply to it, recruiting NOW, Interviews to happen immediately with client. Call Chirag Bhojani on 82332350 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany