- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Full Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVA
Work with the Latest Web Technologies
Be part of a Dynamic & Supportive Team
Work with some of Australia's leading brands
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is well known for it's innovation, adoption of the latest technologies, positive culture & employee benefits.
Several Permanent opportunities exist for talented full-stack web developers to work on high profile enterprise web projects with clients locally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you love staying at the forefront of technologies, are passionate about your work, enjoy working in an Agile, high performing and collaborative environment then this opportunity will be a great career move.
You will work closely with technology teams, production and the business to develop enterprise web projects across multiple platforms. You will be comfortable managing the expectations of stakeholders, enjoy contributing your idea's and expertise, and provide technical direction across these projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In addition to the above front-end skills, you will have a minimum 3-4 years experience as a Full-stack Developer with the following skills:
- ASP.NET, C# or JAVA
- Web frameworks such as MVC
- Agile & Scrum experience
Naturally, you will have great communication skills, a good attitude and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and within your team.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 61 2 4927 2224 quoting Ref No. 2R04470.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!