Full Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVA
Work with the Latest Web Technologies
Be part of a Dynamic & Supportive Team
Work with some of Australia's leading brands
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is well known for it's innovation, adoption of the latest technologies, positive culture & employee benefits.
Several Permanent opportunities exist for talented full-stack web developers to work on high profile enterprise web projects with clients locally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you love staying at the forefront of technologies, are passionate about your work, enjoy working in an Agile, high performing and collaborative environment then this opportunity will be a great career move.
You will work closely with technology teams, production and the business to develop enterprise web projects across multiple platforms. You will be comfortable managing the expectations of stakeholders, enjoy contributing your idea's and expertise, and provide technical direction across these projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In addition to the above front-end skills, you will have a minimum 3-4 years experience as a Full-stack Developer with the following skills:
- ASP.NET, C# or JAVA
- Web frameworks such as MVC
- Agile & Scrum experience
Naturally, you will have great communication skills, a good attitude and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and within your team.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 61 2 4927 2224 quoting Ref No. 2R04470.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Aussie businesses want an open IoT ecosystem
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns