Drupal Developer - Immediate start
Looking for Drupal Developers to start immediately
Open to engaging on a contract or permanent basis
Make your mark on a massive project for an important company client
- Looking for Drupal Developers to start immediately
- Open to engaging on a contract or permanent basis
- Make your mark on a massive project for an important company client
- If you have 2+ years of experience with Drupal please contact Soraya on 07 3258 8401
- Immaculate communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with the wider team in order to achieve mutual results
- 2+ years proven experience in Drupal Development
- Experience with Drupal 8 is ideal
- 4+ years solid experience in PHP development
- Experience working with CMS such as Joomla, WordPress
My client is a software Solution provider with a number of new clients and projects on board. They are looking to engage with talented Drupal Developers (ideally Drupal8) immediately to be able to get some urgent work done.
The successful candidate will collaboratively build and oversee the development of applications for clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
Enquiries can be made to Soraya Hosseini at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8401 quoting Ref. No. 4A/17054. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders
- Medibank CEO: We're getting better at customer experience
- Velocity frequent flyers program strong performer in mixed half-year for Virgin