- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Senior C++ Engineer
World Leading Technology
Software Development - Rarely Available in Australia
State-of-the-art military systems
We currently have a need for a Senior Software Engineer with strong demonstrated skills in C++, who will be involved in the development of new and exciting projects. As a successful applicant you will play a part in developing new products for a global market. You will develop software for safety and mission critical applications in an environment that presents opportunities rarely available in Australia. Our company operates throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia; international travel may be available for those that develop excellent system understanding and have the required communications and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in C++,
- Experience working in teams,
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills,
- Strong abstract thinking and desire to learn, and
- Ability to work independently to deliver small projects.
- Real-time programming,
- Interrupt driven programming,
- Embedded Systems with microcontrollers and/or DSPs,
- Unit Testing,
- MISRA or similar coding standards, and
- Mentoring Junior Developers.
Experience in any of the following areas will be highly regarded:
As a member of the software team you will be working alongside multidisciplinary engineers to design, build and test software components and sub-systems for state-of-the-art military systems. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and be eligible for a security clearance.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08448.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator