- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
Full Stack PHP Developers
Are you interested in joining one of Australia's fastest growing organisations?
Want to work in a company who celebrate creativity and innovation?
Looking for a role in a dynamic team in the beautiful Gold Coast?
- Are you interested in joining one of Australia's fastest growing organisations?
- Want to work in a company who celebrate creativity and innovation?
- Looking for a role in a dynamic team in the beautiful Gold Coast?
We are looking for some of Australia's most talented full stack PHP developers to join a stellar team in the Gold Coast. Our client's organization is the fastest growing business in their industry and are looking to bring on a number of ambitious IT professionals to help them move into their next stage of growth. You will be part of an amazing team working on their website, and assist in the ongoing development and maintenance of their systems.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience as a PHP developer
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- A passion for technology and innovation
This opportunity will allow you to work on some exciting projects for a company with a fun and vibrant company - you won't want to miss out so APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, please call Soraya Hosseini on 3258 8401 quoting ref#4B/25219.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany