Intro to the Mobile App Platform Workshop - Melbourne
This brand new Intro to Mobile App Platform workshop has been carefully produced over the last six months to showcase all of the latest developments on the MicroStrategy Mobile App Platform.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• How your MicroStrategy Platform can also be used to support all of your business Mobile App needs
• How to build a smart phone & tablet app from start to finish without writing a single line of code. Seriously!
• How the platform approach to apps accelerates app development
To learn more about this Workshop and to view the agenda visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/events/free-classes/mobile-platform/
Melbourne March 7 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26866
Sydney March 14 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26867
Both classes are delivered at no cost to the attendee. Registration is a MUST as there are limited spaces available!
Date and Time
Saxons Training Facility
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Perception vs. Reality - Are Australian partners prepared for the next wave of security?
- How terahertz radiation could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 22 September