Intro to the Mobile App Platform Workshop - Melbourne
This brand new Intro to Mobile App Platform workshop has been carefully produced over the last six months to showcase all of the latest developments on the MicroStrategy Mobile App Platform.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• How your MicroStrategy Platform can also be used to support all of your business Mobile App needs
• How to build a smart phone & tablet app from start to finish without writing a single line of code. Seriously!
• How the platform approach to apps accelerates app development
To learn more about this Workshop and to view the agenda visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/events/free-classes/mobile-platform/
Melbourne March 7 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26866
Sydney March 14 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26867
Both classes are delivered at no cost to the attendee. Registration is a MUST as there are limited spaces available!
Date and Time
Saxons Training Facility
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert