Intro to the Mobile App Platform Workshop - Melbourne
This brand new Intro to Mobile App Platform workshop has been carefully produced over the last six months to showcase all of the latest developments on the MicroStrategy Mobile App Platform.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• How your MicroStrategy Platform can also be used to support all of your business Mobile App needs
• How to build a smart phone & tablet app from start to finish without writing a single line of code. Seriously!
• How the platform approach to apps accelerates app development
To learn more about this Workshop and to view the agenda visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/events/free-classes/mobile-platform/
Melbourne March 7 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26866
Sydney March 14 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26867
Both classes are delivered at no cost to the attendee. Registration is a MUST as there are limited spaces available!
Date and Time
Saxons Training Facility
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Aussie workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels