Intro to the Mobile App Platform Workshop - Melbourne
This brand new Intro to Mobile App Platform workshop has been carefully produced over the last six months to showcase all of the latest developments on the MicroStrategy Mobile App Platform.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• How your MicroStrategy Platform can also be used to support all of your business Mobile App needs
• How to build a smart phone & tablet app from start to finish without writing a single line of code. Seriously!
• How the platform approach to apps accelerates app development
To learn more about this Workshop and to view the agenda visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/events/free-classes/mobile-platform/
Melbourne March 7 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26866
Sydney March 14 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26867
Both classes are delivered at no cost to the attendee. Registration is a MUST as there are limited spaces available!
Date and Time
Saxons Training Facility
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials