SplunkLive! Australia - Brisbane
12th February, 2013 – SplunkLive! Australia will be held in Canberra and Brisbane next week on 26th and 28th February respectively.
SplunkLive! will showcase why over 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 85 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data.
As well as providing participants practical know-how workshops, SplunkLive! will also showcase how some of Australia’s leading service providers and government departments are already using Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, drive new levels of operational intelligence and more.
Starts 9am-3pm, registration opens at 8:30am
For media enquiries please contact:
Hayley Warwick – 0431 049 224
Simon Murphy – 0434 708 104
Date and Time
Sofitel Brisbane Central – The Odeon Room
249 Turbot Street
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure