SplunkLive! Australia - Brisbane
12th February, 2013 – SplunkLive! Australia will be held in Canberra and Brisbane next week on 26th and 28th February respectively.
SplunkLive! will showcase why over 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 85 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data.
As well as providing participants practical know-how workshops, SplunkLive! will also showcase how some of Australia’s leading service providers and government departments are already using Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, drive new levels of operational intelligence and more.
Starts 9am-3pm, registration opens at 8:30am
For media enquiries please contact:
Hayley Warwick – 0431 049 224
Simon Murphy – 0434 708 104
Date and Time
Sofitel Brisbane Central – The Odeon Room
249 Turbot Street
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
- Cyber sec still holding up IoT
- The week in security: Australia gets cyber minister as nearly all of Denmark’s population is compromised
- Joint EU effort takes stand against ransomware
- Queensland-based IT specialist achieves Brocade Premier partner status
- HPE appoints new specialist Aussie distie
- BizTech Enterprise Solutions beats Deloitte to take home Adobe partner award
- Illawarra Communications to face a series of Fair Work audits
- Aussie regulator calls for greater broadband speed transparency
- 3 brand new virtual reality experiences in action
- Sydney Opera House CEO: Digital success comes from teams, not just tech
- 6 epic mistakes marketers make when rolling out a VOC program
- Why Melbourne Victory Football Club is rolling out marketing automation
- With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market