SplunkLive! Australia - Brisbane
12th February, 2013 – SplunkLive! Australia will be held in Canberra and Brisbane next week on 26th and 28th February respectively.
SplunkLive! will showcase why over 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 85 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data.
As well as providing participants practical know-how workshops, SplunkLive! will also showcase how some of Australia’s leading service providers and government departments are already using Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, drive new levels of operational intelligence and more.
Starts 9am-3pm, registration opens at 8:30am
For media enquiries please contact:
Hayley Warwick – 0431 049 224
Simon Murphy – 0434 708 104
Date and Time
Sofitel Brisbane Central – The Odeon Room
249 Turbot Street
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 | Early bird registrations now open | Register today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Security Priorities Survey, participate and go into the draw to win an Apple iWatch Sport. Start survey NOW!
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation