SplunkLive! Australia - Brisbane
12th February, 2013 – SplunkLive! Australia will be held in Canberra and Brisbane next week on 26th and 28th February respectively.
SplunkLive! will showcase why over 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 85 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data.
As well as providing participants practical know-how workshops, SplunkLive! will also showcase how some of Australia’s leading service providers and government departments are already using Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, drive new levels of operational intelligence and more.
Starts 9am-3pm, registration opens at 8:30am
For media enquiries please contact:
Hayley Warwick – 0431 049 224
Simon Murphy – 0434 708 104
Date and Time
Sofitel Brisbane Central – The Odeon Room
249 Turbot Street
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- NY regulation aims to raise bank security standards
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Is price preventing cloud adoption in Australia?
- Vodafone blames router issues for network outage
- Nuago - The first 90 days as a born-in-the-cloud provider
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success