SplunkLive! Australia - Brisbane
12th February, 2013 – SplunkLive! Australia will be held in Canberra and Brisbane next week on 26th and 28th February respectively.
SplunkLive! will showcase why over 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 85 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data.
As well as providing participants practical know-how workshops, SplunkLive! will also showcase how some of Australia’s leading service providers and government departments are already using Splunk to improve service levels, reduce IT operations costs, mitigate security risks, drive new levels of operational intelligence and more.
Starts 9am-3pm, registration opens at 8:30am
For media enquiries please contact:
Hayley Warwick – 0431 049 224
Simon Murphy – 0434 708 104
Date and Time
Sofitel Brisbane Central – The Odeon Room
249 Turbot Street
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
Sign up now »
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server ...
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also ...
"I just switched from an iPhone to a BB Z30 and couldn't ..."
How to Switch From iPhone 5S to BlackBerry Z30 (and Why)
"thanks for your valuable posting, it was very informative i am working ..."
CIOs to Become In-House Brokers -- and That's a Good Thing
"You're right, it's been fixed. Thanks."
The future of computing
"Thanks. To add, Datameer's Analytics tool is named "DAS" and is available ..."
10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
""US-based manufacturer, D-Wave Systems"?!!. Last time I looked, it was Canadian-based!. Can't ..."
The future of computing
- 33 great tips and tricks for iOS 7
- Heartbleed: Security experts reality-check the 3 most hysterical fears
- 19 year-old arrested for attack on Canadian tax agency
- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- 'Snowden effect' has changed cloud data security assumption, survey claims
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size