FileMaker Database Seminar: Create Custom Business Solutions for iPad and iPhone.
This seminar will fast track your development of customised business solutions for iPad and iPhone. You will learn how to think about mobility and how to develop, deploy and access mobile data solutions using the FileMaker platform.
You will learn about:
The rapidly evolving mobile world
The FileMaker platform and unique features for mobility
Designing, building and deploying mobile FileMaker solutions
Creating intuitive user interfaces and great user experience
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
This seminar is ideal for intermediate and experienced developers providing a range of skills and ideas for developing great mobile solutions. For less experienced users, the seminar is a great way to see what is possible with the FileMaker platform so that you can direct your developer or improve your own skills.
Date and Time
Venue: 242 Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne
Address: 242 Exhibition Street (Corner of Lonsdale and Exhibition Street) Melbourne VIC
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Further instructions: Please go up escalator and follow signage to the seminar.
Registration: $49 per person
For more information or to register:
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- How network virtualization is used as a security tool
- Australia's cloud appetite fed by big data: new WatchGuard head
- NetApp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Why leaders need to balance intuition with data analytics
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar