FileMaker Database Seminar: Create Custom Business Solutions for iPad and iPhone.
This seminar will fast track your development of customised business solutions for iPad and iPhone. You will learn how to think about mobility and how to develop, deploy and access mobile data solutions using the FileMaker platform.
You will learn about:
The rapidly evolving mobile world
The FileMaker platform and unique features for mobility
Designing, building and deploying mobile FileMaker solutions
Creating intuitive user interfaces and great user experience
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
This seminar is ideal for intermediate and experienced developers providing a range of skills and ideas for developing great mobile solutions. For less experienced users, the seminar is a great way to see what is possible with the FileMaker platform so that you can direct your developer or improve your own skills.
Date and Time
Venue: 242 Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne
Address: 242 Exhibition Street (Corner of Lonsdale and Exhibition Street) Melbourne VIC
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Further instructions: Please go up escalator and follow signage to the seminar.
Registration: $49 per person
For more information or to register:
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
- Telstra spends $50 million on network recommendations
- NEC provides new CrimTrac biometric platform
- Aussie expansion underway as Synnex signs Cloud-first distribution deal with MYOB
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- Microsoft's IE loses top browser spot to Google's Chrome
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability
- Twitter dives as Facebook continues to thrive
- From tacos to HR, chatbots make it personal
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences