FileMaker Database Seminar: Create Custom Business Solutions for iPad and iPhone.
This seminar will fast track your development of customised business solutions for iPad and iPhone. You will learn how to think about mobility and how to develop, deploy and access mobile data solutions using the FileMaker platform.
You will learn about:
The rapidly evolving mobile world
The FileMaker platform and unique features for mobility
Designing, building and deploying mobile FileMaker solutions
Creating intuitive user interfaces and great user experience
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
This seminar is ideal for intermediate and experienced developers providing a range of skills and ideas for developing great mobile solutions. For less experienced users, the seminar is a great way to see what is possible with the FileMaker platform so that you can direct your developer or improve your own skills.
Date and Time
Venue: 242 Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne
Address: 242 Exhibition Street (Corner of Lonsdale and Exhibition Street) Melbourne VIC
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Further instructions: Please go up escalator and follow signage to the seminar.
Registration: $49 per person
For more information or to register:
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy