FileMaker Database Seminar: Create Custom Business Solutions for iPad and iPhone.
This seminar will fast track your development of customised business solutions for iPad and iPhone. You will learn how to think about mobility and how to develop, deploy and access mobile data solutions using the FileMaker platform.
You will learn about:
The rapidly evolving mobile world
The FileMaker platform and unique features for mobility
Designing, building and deploying mobile FileMaker solutions
Creating intuitive user interfaces and great user experience
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
This seminar is ideal for intermediate and experienced developers providing a range of skills and ideas for developing great mobile solutions. For less experienced users, the seminar is a great way to see what is possible with the FileMaker platform so that you can direct your developer or improve your own skills.
Date and Time
Venue: 242 Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne
Address: 242 Exhibition Street (Corner of Lonsdale and Exhibition Street) Melbourne VIC
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Further instructions: Please go up escalator and follow signage to the seminar.
Registration: $49 per person
For more information or to register:
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
- Fujitsu now making DRAM killer with 1,000x performance boost
- NBN raids: Senate refers seized material to privileges committee
- Cloudscene: Bevan Slattery launches data centre directory
- NDIS payment problems largely resolved, government says
- NBN seeks to push copper speed limits in XG-FAST trial with Nokia
- How data insight is helping transform Cure Brain Cancer Foundation's marketing and comms
- GroupM goes for 100% viewability with Twitter ad campaign trials
- A day in the working life of tomorrow’s marketer
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ryanair puts customer data in hands of employees