A unique concept in the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth market places, JuiceIT initiates and fosters robust conversations between Data#3’s world leading technology partners and key customers. The event brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and IT Managers alike, enabling them with business and industry relevant and ready solutions.
JuiceIT provides attendees with the latest insight, information and engagement with world leading technology vendors. This opportunity allows decision makers to evaluate a range of best-in-class ICT solutions, determining those which best address current issues.
In 2013, this free event explores how technology has rapidly evolved and the next steps as we transition into the new landscape through numerous technologies and solutions that are delivering flexible and agile IT environments.
The 2013 program features keynote speakers John Grant (Data#3 Managing Director) and Paul McDermott.
Date and Time
Finish: 19th March 2013
Adelaide: 28th February 2013 (Hilton Adelaide)
Brisbane: 12th March 2013 (Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre)
Perth: 19th March 2013 (Crown Perth)
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany