A unique concept in the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth market places, JuiceIT initiates and fosters robust conversations between Data#3’s world leading technology partners and key customers. The event brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and IT Managers alike, enabling them with business and industry relevant and ready solutions.
JuiceIT provides attendees with the latest insight, information and engagement with world leading technology vendors. This opportunity allows decision makers to evaluate a range of best-in-class ICT solutions, determining those which best address current issues.
In 2013, this free event explores how technology has rapidly evolved and the next steps as we transition into the new landscape through numerous technologies and solutions that are delivering flexible and agile IT environments.
The 2013 program features keynote speakers John Grant (Data#3 Managing Director) and Paul McDermott.
Date and Time
Finish: 19th March 2013
Adelaide: 28th February 2013 (Hilton Adelaide)
Brisbane: 12th March 2013 (Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre)
Perth: 19th March 2013 (Crown Perth)
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together