A unique concept in the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth market places, JuiceIT initiates and fosters robust conversations between Data#3’s world leading technology partners and key customers. The event brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and IT Managers alike, enabling them with business and industry relevant and ready solutions.
JuiceIT provides attendees with the latest insight, information and engagement with world leading technology vendors. This opportunity allows decision makers to evaluate a range of best-in-class ICT solutions, determining those which best address current issues.
In 2013, this free event explores how technology has rapidly evolved and the next steps as we transition into the new landscape through numerous technologies and solutions that are delivering flexible and agile IT environments.
The 2013 program features keynote speakers John Grant (Data#3 Managing Director) and Paul McDermott.
Date and Time
Finish: 19th March 2013
Adelaide: 28th February 2013 (Hilton Adelaide)
Brisbane: 12th March 2013 (Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre)
Perth: 19th March 2013 (Crown Perth)
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Megaport takes a “marked leap forward” in first half FY17 results
- Content developers well placed as virtual reality pushes toward mainstream
- Hills revenue takes a hit despite asset sell-offs
- The Gruden Group wins $1.8m AusTender contract
- 100 new jobs on offer as Cognizant opens digital hub in Melbourne
- 5 open source security tools too good to ignore
- Who needs Gmail? 5 built-in Windows 10 apps that do the job (with video)
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders