A unique concept in the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth market places, JuiceIT initiates and fosters robust conversations between Data#3’s world leading technology partners and key customers. The event brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and IT Managers alike, enabling them with business and industry relevant and ready solutions.
JuiceIT provides attendees with the latest insight, information and engagement with world leading technology vendors. This opportunity allows decision makers to evaluate a range of best-in-class ICT solutions, determining those which best address current issues.
In 2013, this free event explores how technology has rapidly evolved and the next steps as we transition into the new landscape through numerous technologies and solutions that are delivering flexible and agile IT environments.
The 2013 program features keynote speakers John Grant (Data#3 Managing Director) and Paul McDermott.
Date and Time
Finish: 19th March 2013
Adelaide: 28th February 2013 (Hilton Adelaide)
Brisbane: 12th March 2013 (Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre)
Perth: 19th March 2013 (Crown Perth)
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Expert: NY breach report highlights third-party risk
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap
- Data Scouts launches digital transformation course to boost student engagement
- Report: Internet advertising to surpass TV this year
- The 4-point plan needed to address media supply chain chaos
- Heathrow Airport’s journey towards passenger personalisation