CA Expo Australia 2012 - Sydney
‘IT at the Speed of Business’ is now more important than ever. No longer can IT simply just maintain systems, it must deliver new and innovative services for the business. Join CA Technologies at this year’s CA Expo to learn how IT must meet all the challenges of the ‘new normal’ — which includes mobile, social, analytics, cloud, new markets and new delivery models.
Now in its 12th year, you’ll hear new success stories from many of Australia’s leading organisations including Visa, Qantas, Fujitsu, CorePLUS and more.
A free event, CA Expo ‘12 will help IT professionals optimise the management of their IT environments. A wide variety of topics will be covered, including:
• Building an agile and automated IT supply chain
• Securely Controlling Identities, Access and Information Use
• Drive Business Value with Project & Portfolio Management
• Understanding and Managing the Service Experience for customers
WHEN & WHERE: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
Sydney: Tuesday 21st August, Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Melbourne: Friday, 24th August, Melbourne Convention Centre
Canberra: Tuesday, 28th August, National Convention Centre
Perth: Thursday 30th August, Duxton Hotel
To register visit www.ca.com/au/expo
For the latest insights and CA Expo event information follow us at @CAExpoANZ
Date and Time
Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Sign up now »
In a sluggish economy, getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business. Storage budgets in most IT environments continue to remain ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes