IDG Communications Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 14 001 592 650
Tel +61 2 9902 2700
Fax +61 2 9439 5512
Level 22, 8-20 Napier St
North Sydney, NSW 2060
PO Box 1753
North Sydney, NSW 2059
IDG Enterprise Group
Marketing & Event Co-ordinator
Tel: 02 9902 2733
Mobile: 0415 807 072
Editor, CIO magazine
Tel: 02 9873 3835
Mobile: 0416 376 394
Editor, Computerworld & Techworld
Sales & Event Support
Production & Circulation Manager
Contact Barbara_Simon@idg.com.au on +612 9902 2703.
Please email Barbara_Simon@idg.com.au with any comments.
IDG Enterprise Group
Sign up now »
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
It can be argued that what distinguishes midsize businesses most from large and small companies is not size, but attitude. While attitude alone cannot mitigate the challenges faced by midsize ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT organisation celebrates 20 years
- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m