Latest Stories about Sun Microsystems
- Oracle, managed services provider to settle suit over third-party support
- Hosted Desktops Come of Age With Nvidia Grid and Citrix
- Q&A: Nick Carr on 10th anniversary of 'IT Doesn't Matter'
- The role of startups in the SDN networking revolution
- CIOs must manage the risk of the status quo
- Think different: Apple's $17B debt offers stark contrast to 1996's junk bonds
- Extreme Networks replaces its CEO again
- SkySQL, MariaDB to merge
- Open-Xchange takes aim at no less than Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Tech Company CEOs
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
As the era of “Big Data” marches on unabated, data is coming from an ever wider range of sources, including transactional systems, mobile devices, sensors, streaming media, and social networks. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia